WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM JULY 2014 - PRE-ORDER
Pay 50% of the price - ETA 1 month
- Designed by EXFC champion DODO Ido Segev
- Balsa+Composite unique construction
- 2M size, compatible for both Gas and E power
We are so proud to be the co-designer and manufacturer of SegevDesign ARTiculate!
It has been a year long project to get to this great machine into the sky, from the first A4 sketch we did.
It's a 2X2 size airframe design to fit the DA35/OS33GT/DLE35/40 or 10s-12s E setup.
The top side of the fuselage is all composite, the rest is wood, very unique design and construction methods! It flies amazingly well.
- Wing span: 75in/1900mm
- Length: 78in/1990mm
- Weight: 5060g (Battery not included)
-Motor: 3500W, 650-700g, brushless outrunner.
- ESC: 100A HV
- Servo: 50-70g, 13kg/cm or above, metal gear
- Battery: 10S 4500-5000mah, 12S 3300-4500mah
- Prop: 20*10E, 21*10E, 21*13E, 22*10E
- Spinner: 3.5in/89MM (Spinner is not included in the kit)
- Gas engine: DA35/OS33GT/DLE35/40
- Prop: 19*8, 19*10, 20*8, 20*10
Recommended E setup:
- Motor : DualSky XM6360DA-11/199KV competition
- ESC: DualSky XC10036HV V2
- Lipo: Dualsky XP46005HED = 10s 4600mah
- Prop: 21x13 Falcon E
- Servos: JR PROPO DS8925HV(17.8kg/0.06sec)
- Reciver XBUS: RG731BX (one plug only for 7 servos)
- Lipo for RX&servos: DualSky XP13002EX
- Spinner: 89MM white