Marine Corps. The Hornet is also used by the air forces of several other nations. The U.S. Navy's Flight Demonstration Squadron, the Blue Angels, has used the Hornet since 1986. The clean lines, stealth profile, and scale details are all captured in this exceptional 64mm EDF Jet from Freewing Models. Simplicity and durability were major design factors with this model. All airfoil surfaces (main wings, and elevators) are attached to the fuselage using a new modular joiner system which improves strength and allows easy parts replacement. Quality electronic components come pre-installed so you can be in the air in less then one hour.
- NEW! Includes a powerful 2836-3300kV motor and 64mm 12-Blade EDF fan unit, 40 Amp Electronic Speed Control, and 4S LiPo capability for High Performance Flight
- Scale details including the Navy's "Royal Maces" livery, painted pilot and cockpit, panel lines and landing gear
- 5x 9g servos come pre-installed
- 64mm 4S Freewing F/A-18 High Performance EDF Jet (Receiver Ready) PNP
- Servos, motor, fan unit and ESC are all pre-installed
760mm / 29.92in
1030mm / 40.5in
40A, T Connector, internal SBEC
Propeller / EDF
9g metal gear standard with 100mm lead : left elevator
Fixed main landing gear, steerable nose gear.
4S 14.8V 2200mAh
4 Channel 2.4ghz radio
Nylon hinges on all control surfaces