The Junkers CL.I was a ground-attack aircraft developed in Germany during World War I. The prototype flew in the late 1917 and was followed over the next few months by three more development aircraft. After the war, one or two CL.Is were converted for commercial service by enclosing the rear cockpit under a canopy. Seagull's Junkers CL1 G-BUYU 15cc with a wingspan of 1750mm is a new model released this year for anyone looking for a model that's out of the ordinary.
Seagull's Junkers CL1 G-BUYU 15cc is one of seagull's latest models released this year and will certainly catch the eye of any WW I aircraft lover. This 1750mm wingspan model of the 1900s uses 10-15 cc engines, 4 channels, and 5 servos making it the perfect first scale model for any flyer. With the genuine Oracover and remarkable details this model attains, be sure this is an investment you won't regret.
- Lightweight, CNC-cut balsa and ply construction.
- Authentic scale colour scheme.
- Covered in genuine matt finish Oracover film.
- Factory painted fibreglass engine cowl.
- Detailed cockpit with lightweight painted pilot and rear gunner.
- Removable cockpit hatch for easy radio and flight battery access.
- Plug-in wing panels simplify transportation and field assembly.
- Full hardware pack included for either glow or electric power.
- Scale detailing includes bracing wires, guns and cockpit coaming.
- Simple 4-channel control.
- Bags of period character.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered fuselage.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered wing set.
- 1 x Factory assembled and covered tail set.
- 1 x Electric power conversion kit.
- 1 x Lightweight pilot figure.
- 1 x Lightweight rear gunner figure.
- 1 x Factory painted glass fibre cowl with engine detail.
- 1 x Bracing wire set.
- 1 x Comprehensive hardware pack (screws, horns, pushrods, fuel tank etc.).
- 1 x Sprung / steerable tail wheel unit.
- 1 x Comprehensive instruction manual.
- 1 x 10-15cc engine or electric equivalent.
- 1 x 4-ch (minimum) computer transmitter and receiver combo.
- 5 x Standard-size servos.
- 1 x Propeller to suit chosen engine.
|Wingspan||175 cm / 68.8 in|
|Wing area||50.1 sq.dm / 776.5 sq.in|
|Overall length||122.6 cm / 48.2 in|
|Flying weight||4 kg / 8.8 - 9.9 lbs|
|Power system||10-15 cc gasoline engine|