Filling fuel tanks in R/C models has just got a whole lot easier, this aluminum alloy fuel filler is perfect for large or giant scale model aircraft. The fuel filler valve is supplied with stainless steel twist clamp wires and mounting plate with screws.
Connect the fuel supply tube to the fill nipple in the center of the red aluminum plunger. Gently pull the plunger outward until it stops. Once the filler valve is fully opened, you can now safely and easily begin to fuel or de-fuel the tank. The fuel line to the carburetor is automatically shut off from the new fuel source when the plunger is pulled out. This prevents the engine from flooding while refueling. When the fuel tank is full, simply remove the filling tube from the fill nipple and push the red plunger inward until it is closes inside the valve body. With the top of the plunger now flush with the fuselage, your model is now ready for action. It’s that easy!
• Fill or de-fuel tanks safely without disconnecting fuel lines
• Pull to open - push to close, prevents engine flooding whilst refueling
• Safe for all types of fuels, gasoline, glow fuel, smoke oil
• Easy mounting and installation, mounts flush against models fuselage
• Works with 5/32ins (4mm) fuel tubing, no extra connections or tools required