Material: Durable EPO
- Wing Span: 1,410mm ( 55.5in )
- Length: 1,100mm ( 43.3in )
- Flying Weight: Around 1,520g
- Servo: 9g Servo x6 (With Pre-installed Flap)
- Landing Gear : Scaled Fixed Landing Gear
- Motor: 3536-KV900 Powerful Out runner Brushless Motor
- ESC: 35A with 4A SBCE- Propeller: 11X9 3 Blade Propeller With Spinner
- Battery: Li-Po 11.1V 2200mAh 25C
- Radio: 6 Ch Radio Control CG Position: 60mm (From Leading Edge)
Wing Area: 27d㎡
Wing Load: 56.3g/d㎡
- 2 Piece Composite Main Undercarriage and scale steering nose wheel.
- 5 LED Navigation Lights: Red, Green, 2 Ultra bright white on wings and Flashing Red on Vertical Stab
- Pilot and Detailed Dash
- 3 Blade Propeller and Chrome Spinner
- Tinted Clear Canopy
- Carbon Wing Tube
- Large Battery Hatch
- Receiver Hatch
- Removable EPO Cowl
- Wing Servo Cable Ducting
- Higher Power Motor
- Increased Battery Capacity
Famous have taken the trusty Sky Trainer 182 and given it a total make over from the ground up. It now really does replicate the full size even to the fully functioning navigation lights.
The durability of the EPO foam has been further bettered with a high gloss surface finish and factory applied decals.
Stability and predictability are two strong points of this airframe and together with the high power brushless motor, scale 3 blade propeller and long duration LiPo battery, it results in a great trainer and intermediate aircraft.
The wing loading remains wonderfully light, but to add more realistic flight characteristics this model also features scale flaps, they have proved to be great fun and give an extra dimension to the flight envelope.
The budding pilot can easily perform aerobatics such as Stall turns, inverted flight, point rolls, loops and bunts with minimal effort.