•Compass:jD-HMC v2.0 for APM2.6
•GPS:jD-uBlox NEO6 Plane/Rover
•Power Unit:APM2.5 Power Unit
•CUAV APM Telemetry Kit 433mhz
The ArduPilot Mega 2.6 is a complete open source autopilot system and the bestselling technology that won the prestigious 2012 Outback Challenge UAV competition. This version is ready to use, with no assembly required. It allows the user to turn any fixed, rotary wing or multirotor vehicle (even cars and boats) into a fully autonomous vehicle; capable of performing programmed GPS missions with waypoints.
This revision of the board has no onboard compass, which is designed for vehicles (especially multicopters and rovers) where the compass should be placed as far from power and motor sources as possible to avoid magnetic interference. (On fixed wing aircraft it's often easier to mount APM far enough away from the motors and ESCs to avoid magnetic interference, so this is not as critical, but APM 2.6 gives more flexibility in that positioning and is a good choice for them, too). This is designed to be used with the 3DR uBlox GPS with Compass (see option below), so that the GPS/Compass unit can be mounted further from noise sources than APM itself.
APM 2.6 requires a GPS unit and external compass for full autonomy. Choose your compass from options menu at right.
- Arduino Compatible!
- Comes pre-soldered (with angle pins) and tested.
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer along with a high-performance barometer
- External Compass (Optional)
- Onboard 4 MP Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Digital compass powered by Honeywell's HMC5883L-TR chip, now included on the main board.
- Optional off-board GPS, uBlox NEO6 (select GPS option from options)
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
- Set includes Telemetry cable, Micro USB cable, DF13 6 Position connector for the Power Module (select from options) and GPS connector cable.
jDrones NEO6 GPS for Airplanes / Rovers
This is custom made GPS module for Airplane/Rover use. It utilizes latest uBlox NEO6 modules and high gain antennas that has 30 cm connection cable for easy mounting outside of your vehicles. Antenna has strong 3M double-side tape for mounting. You can easily mount your antenna on top of wings or other parts of your vehicles body. With this module you will get really accurate position hold and GPS location information. All our high end devices are now using our new jDrones NEO6 Airplane module. GPS uses custom made waterproof antenna that has internal amplifiers and filter devices to give best accuracy for GPS signal reception.
•u-blox 6 position engine:
•Navigate down to –162 dBm and –148 dBm coldstart
•Faster acquisition with AssistNow Autonomous
•Configurable power management
•Hybrid GPS/SBAS engine (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
•OMA SUPL compliant
•Backward compatible (hardware and firmware); easy
•migration from NEO-5 family or NEO-4S
•Based on GPS chips qualified according to AEC-Q100
•Manufactured in ISO/TS 16949 certified sites
•LCC package for reliable and cost effective manufacturing
•Operating temperature range: –40°C to 85°C
•EM406 style connector with 38400 bbs UART connection
•I2C memory for settings
•Patch antenna: 28 x 28 mm
•Frequency: 1575.42 Mhz
•Noise figure: < 1.5 dBi
•LNA Gain: 28dBi
•IPEC connector with 10 cm cable
•Detachable from main module
•jDrones uBlox NEO6 module for Airplane/Rover use
•Waterproof active GPS antenna, cable 30cm with SMA connector
•IPEX/SMA connection cable, 70mm