Material: Durable EPO
- Wing Span: 1400mm ( 55.2in )
- Length: 1,230mm ( 48.4in )
- Flying Weight: Around 2,550g
- Servo: 5X 9g metal gear and 1X 17g metal gear
- Landing Gear : Big Electric Servo less Retract Landing Gear
- Motor: 4250-KV580 Powerful Out runner Brushless Motor
- ESC: 65A with 5A SBEC Brushless ESC
- Propeller: 13X9 3 Blade Propeller With Spinner
- Battery: Li-Po 14.8V 2600mAh 25C
- Radio: 6 Ch Radio Control
- CG Position: 90mm (From Leading Edge)
- Wing Area:33.8d㎡
- Wing Load: 75.4g/d㎡
The Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Würger (Shrike) was a German Second World War single-seat, single-engine fighter aircraft designed by Kurt Tank in the late 1930s. Powered by a radial engine, the 190 had ample power and was able to lift larger loads than its well-known counterpart, the Messerschmitt Bf 109. The 190 was used by the Luftwaffe in a wide variety of roles, including day fighter, fighter-bomber, ground-attack aircraft and, to a lesser degree, night fighter.
Famous have truly captured the entrancing lines of the powerful and menacing FW 190-A8. As usual Famous have also given this aircraft a very broad flight envelope, which will enable any budding pilot to experience dynamic and exciting dog fights along with simple but gratifying aerobatics.
The powerful motor and scale 3 blade propeller will eat up the airspace without the slightest hint of running out of puff. Scale detailing is sublime, the icing on the cake is the nice scale slow retract, with the oil tank, it just like the real thing in air.
Landings and takeoffs are a breeze due to the light wing loading and powerful control surfaces. Highly manoeuvrable yet remaining predictable are two traits which give a very rewarding package to anyone that flies this aircraft and it always make you smile as you hit the retracts and watch scale gear retracts slowly. Trust us, this is the best scale and the last FW190 you will ever need!
Take to the sky this year with the big bird from Famous Models exhilarating war bird range.