• Excellent scale appearance
• Outstanding flight performance
• Lightweight balsa and plywood construction
• CAD designed and CNC laser cut parts
• 3-piece plug-in wing for easy transport
• Strong aluminum wing joiner tube joiner
• Covered in genuine UltraCote®
• Fiberglass cowl
• Scale-like dummy radial engine
• Dual elevator servos with pushrods
• Complete hardware pack
• Retractable landing gear included!
Seagull’s 71 inch span AT-6 TEXAN was designed from the ground up to be easy to assemble and fly. The airframe is conventionally built using balsa and plywood, yet the laser-cut design allows the airplane to be kept light. You will find that most of the work has been done for you. The pushrods are pre-made to the correct lengths, the motor mount has been fitted and the hinges are pre-installed and pinned for security.
Wing Span: 70.9 in. 180 cm
Wing Area: 734.7 sq. in. 47.4 sq. dm
Fuselage Length: 46.1 in. 117 cm
Approx. Flying Weight: 7.1 - 8.8 lbs. 3.6 - 4.2 kg
Rec. Engine Size: 2-Stroke .75 cu. in.
4-Stroke .91 cu. in.
Radio Req.: 4 Channel w/ 6 servos