Vitamin C is vital to your immune system health and OrangeRx is vital to your airplane's health so we're excited to introduce the OrangeRX R620X to R1220X V2 series of receivers exclusive to Hobbyking™.
Compatible with all DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz air transmitters and now featuring either CPPM or S.Bus output, the OrangeRx R620Xto R1220X V2 range takes things to the next level by offering either CPPM or S.Bus output, true DSMX compatibility, integrated telemetry and utilizes dual antennae providing true signal reception diversity! Add to this programmable failsafe on binding, ultra-fast brown-out recovery and wide voltage input range. The end result being an unbeatable value for money aircraft receiver! The new V2 version has improved antenna switching algorithm and redesigned RF front end portion that extend the control range 2km or more and telemetry 400m or more!
The all new CPPM and S.Bus functionality is an excellent feature for use with multi-rotor flight controllers such as the KK2.1, APM, MultiWii and others. These single line connections remove the weight and mess of additional wire leads for each individual channel. This is ideal for use on small frames where space is at a premium and keeps all wiring neat. Additionally, ALL receivers, from R620x to R1220x V2 offer 12 channels on S.Bus and 9 channels on cPPM.
All receivers offer integrated telemetry providing readings for battery and receiver pack voltages, current, temperature and motor RPM. Using these receivers you can always monitor all critical parameters so you don’t need to buy an additional telemetry module.
They have dual diversity antennas as well as two fully functional satellite ports to give unbeatable reception quality.
Flight testing has demonstrated stable results and solid reception and has shown that the OrangeRX R620X to R1220X V2 exceed the range of other receivers in the same class.
OrangeRx receivers are built using original components, 32 bit MCUs and with state of the art SMT automation to ensure a quality product each and every time. Every single receiver is manufactured using impedance controlled PCBs with exact tuning to provide signal stability and range that exceeds any of the previous generation ORX products.
All OrangeRX R620X to R1220X V2 receivers are QC tested using the most up to date methods and range checking takes place as the receiver is programmed. If any receiver cannot pass the range check at this stage of production it cannot be programmed, ensuring that 100% of the finished receivers are guaranteed to work flawlessly. In fact, all receivers are tested 3 times; during production, testing and final assembly.
The OrangeRX R620X to R1220X range ushers in a new era of quality, reliability and performance for the OrangeRX line up.
Features: (R620X V2 CPPM)
• Compatible with DSM2/DSMX 1024/2048 aircraft radio and module systems
• True diversity long antennas that can be placed in convenient locations in the aircraft
• Easily replaceable antennae using u.Fl connectors (not soldered)
• Ultra-fast brownout recovery and programmed fail safe mode
• Wide input voltage: 3.7~9.6V
• 6 Channels PWM
• 9 channels cPPM
• Extremely long range: Control - 2 Km or more (LOS), Telemetry - 400m or more (LOS)
• Integrated telemetry for real time readings: Temperature, Battery Voltage, Receiver pack Voltage, Motor RPM, Current
• If required, integrated telemetry function can be disabled during binding.
Specs: (R620X V2 cPPM)
Channels: 6 PWM 9 cPPM
Input voltage: 3.7~9.6V
Telemetry range: <400m
Dimensions: 49 x 22 x 15.5mm
Included: OrangeRx R620X V2 CPPM 6Ch 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX Compatible Full Range Receiver
1) This is not a Spektrum DSM2/X product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2/X product. The Spektrum and DSM2/X brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobbies USA. 2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. OrangeRx quality is guaranteed.